- RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order. This means that, during this cancellation period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep the purchased products, you can notify the Merchant of your decision to cancel the order. Upon Merchant confirmation, you will receive a full refund. Any cancellations initiated after the 24 hours will be subjected to the Returns and Refunds policy.
HOW TO CANCEL AN ORDER
To cancel a purchase on LOOQAL:
- Sign in to looqal.com
- Click ‘Hi ’
- Click Orders
- Find the order you want to cancel.
- Click ’Support’ and select ‘Other’.
- After filling out the form, click ‘Submit’
Submitting a cancellation request doesn’t automatically cancel your order. Accepting your request is up to the individual Merchant.
All items on looqal.com are sold by independent Merchants. Each Merchant has their own set of returns and exchange policies that you can find in Shipping & Returns on the relevant product page.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
Each seller on LOOQAL is responsible for their own policies regarding exchanges, returns and refunds. Policies vary from shop to shop.
Before purchasing, review the merchant’s Returns & Refunds policy. You can find the merchant’s policies on the product page under Shipping & Returns.
Specific questions about a merchant’s policies are best answered by the merchant. Contact the merchant with any questions about their policies.
For instances where Returns is accepted, the following is a quick Returns policy checklist for your reference:
- Is the item within 14 days from the day you received it?
- Is the item in the same condition, unwashed, unworn, as when it first arrived?
- Are the tags intact and attached to the item?
- Is the item still in its original packaging?
- Have you completed the online return/refund request?
- Is the item packed neatly and securely, together with the invoice and ready to be returned?
The item remains in your care before it gets back to us. Please do ensure that utmost care is taken when preparing the item to be returned to us. Once you have checked that everything is in place, you are ready to make the return of your shopping back to us!
- Exchanges are only available for size and/or colour of the same style or another item of the same price only, unless otherwise stated in the Merchant’s Shipping & Returns policy.
- Please note that items that are stated as Non-Exchangeable & Non-Refundable Items are not available for exchange.
HOW TO RETURN?
Booking your return is free and easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to ‘Orders’.
- Find the order you want to return and click ‘Support’.
- Select each item and your reason for returning.
- The merchant will get in touch with you before proceeding with your request.
- Upon agreement with the merchant and confirmation of return, pack each item you want to return in its original packaging.
- Please ensure that the package is securely packed to avoid any damage during transit.
- Shipment of package back to the merchant may be one of the following, in agreement with the merchant:
- Shipping order generated by merchant.
- Customer self-arranges to ship the package using traceable mailing option to the address provided by the merchant.
How do I package my item for return?
Simply follow these steps to prepare your item:
- Place any unwanted items with original packaging inside the original box
- Attach the return label and a signed copy of the return note to the outside of the box. Please do not attach any labels to an item’s branded box.
If you are returning to multiple locations, please pack the items separately for each of our partners, with a corresponding return label attached to the outside of each box.
Does my order need to be returned in the original box it arrived in?
We recommend returning your item in the original box provided, but if you’re unable to do that, please find a suitable box so that items are returned in perfect condition. Items must be returned undamaged and unused, with all tags attached, including original packaging and branded boxes.
Will the courier collect multiple packages?
Yes. Your courier may be able to collect multiple packages but if you’re returning items to multiple LOOQAL merchants, you’ll still need to request a separate collection for each one in your LOOQAL account.
- The merchant reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item(s) have not reached the merchant.
- Ensure that refund details given are correct and complete.
- The refund value will be apportioned according to the amount paid via your original payment method.
- Exchanges are only available for size and/or colour of the same style or another item of the same price.
- Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded where refunds are accepted.
- If you are returning items to multiple LOOQAL merchants, you will need to request a separate return for each one in your LOOQAL account.
Will shipping & duties be refunded on return?
In the case of returns, the original delivery cost won’t be included in your refund. If you have shipped an order to a DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid) destination, taxes and duties are not refundable through the Merchant. If you have shipped an order to a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) destination, taxes and duties are refundable through the Merchant.
Returned items, where Returns is accepted, must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- For beauty and cosmetic products, we will not be able to accept returns due to hygiene reasons unless the item is damaged or faulty or the wrong product was delivered to you. They must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- For hosiery, lingerie and swimwear, we will not be able to accept returns due to hygiene reasons unless the item is damaged or faulty or the wrong product was delivered to you. They must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Due to the nature of face masks, we will not be able to accept returns unless the item is damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
- Jewellery, where return is accepted, must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
To return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our ‘Customised Items’ section below for further information.
Once your return has been received and accepted by our merchant, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding delivery costs.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise the Merchant as soon as possible. We will arrange for a full refund of the defective item.
Due to the nature of customised orders, and the fact that they have been specially created for you, we will not be able to accept exchanges nor returns unless the customised pieces were damaged or faulty when delivered to you.